During the renovation of the McFarlin House Bed and Breakfast, Richard and Tina made every effort to maintain the historic charm and features that make this home a very special place.
The McFarlin House Bed and Breakfast features:
- Fine antiques throughout the home
- Commons areas on each floor
- Wireless Internet Access
- Off-street, paved and lighted parking
- Second-floor Courtesy Room stocked with complimentary soda, bottled water and assorted snacks. A refrigerator, microwave oven, and ironing board add to your convenience.
- A wide selection of movies available for in-room viewing
- 32″ Flat Panel LCD TVs in all Guest Rooms
- Central heat and air throughout the home
The inn has nine individually decorated guest rooms. Each is unique, yet all include:
- Private bath
- Queen or king size bed
- Cable television with remote control
- Ceiling fan
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Complimentary bath amenities
Although we keep the inn locked at all times for your peace of mind, each guest receives room and house keys upon arrival to facilitate free access on your schedule.
For your safety, the entire home is protected by an indoor sprinkler system, emergency lighting, smoke detectors and emergency alarm system.
A full-breakfast is served every morning between 6:30 and 9:30 AM at a time that you designate. If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know the night before and we will do our best to accommodate you.